In this video we will teach you how growing in Project Mangement can benefit your company. Project Management requires a greater amount of teamwork, but the rewards can be greater as well. What is the most fun you ever had on a project?
What is a project? It’s a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result. A project is temporary in that it has a defined beginning and end in time, and therefore defined scope and resources.A project is unique in that it is not a routine operation, but a specific set of operations designed to accomplish a singular goal.
Project management, then, is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements.
A project team often includes people who don’t usually work together – sometimes from different organizations and across multiple geographies.Therefore, teamwork becomes fundamental It is primarily executed in its basic five step function:
● Planning and design
● Execution and construction
● Monitoring and controlling systems
● Completion and finish point
The top ten benefits of project management are:
● Better efficiency in delivering services
● Improved / Increased / Enhanced customer satisfaction
● Enhanced effectiveness in delivering service
● Improved growth and development within your team
● Greater standing and competitive edge
● Opportunities to expand your services
● Better flexibility
● Increased risk assesment
● Increase in quality
● increase in quantity
Over to You?
what did you accomplish with the project?